1 Style Therapy Old: Eat This Or Wear That?

Monday, April 30, 2012

Eat This Or Wear That?

This post may seem weird at first, so let me explain...  I spent some (traumatizing) time trying on swimsuits this weekend and am now on a diet.  This is an attempt to turn my cravings into inspiration.  For example, I could pig out on chocolate chip cookies or slink around in this Dolce & Gabbana leopard print bikini.  I could devour my favorite red velvet cupcake or look super sweet in this Miu Miu bikini.  I could dig into this yummy mint chocolate chip ice cream or look cool in this Diane von Furstenberg triangle bikini.  Get the picture?

Chocolate Chip CookieRed VelvetMint Chocolate Chip, Swimwear from Net-a-Porter

I will not eat carbs.  I will not eat carbs.  I. Will. Not. Eat. Carbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment