1 Style Therapy Old: Try the Trend: Lace Print

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Try the Trend: Lace Print

I'm so in love with my new 7 for All Mankind Lace-Print Gummy Skinny jeans that I went in search of some other lace print goodies!
123456789


Rihanna looks stellar in Stella McCartney's pajama-inspired lace print ensemble, but you don't have to rock this trend head-to-toe.  Try this Dolce & Gabbana scarf or these Valentino sunnies!  I'd keep colorful prints, (like this Christopher Kane sweater) simple and pair it with white shorts or pants.  The black and white prints are a little more versatile.  I'd like to see the Buckle tee with bright colored denim.  The McQueen bag is utterly versatile and would look fabulous with just about any color!





P.S.  Just a few other items from Etsty that didn't make the original post (but had to share them with you)!


No comments:

Post a Comment